The department has developed a range of resources for practices and ACCHS participating in the stage one trial of Health Care Homes.
Online versions of most of these resources are available via the links below.
All participating Health Care Homes have also been mailed hard copy resources.
To order more:
- call 02 6269 1080 National Mail and Marketing
- free call 1800 020 103
- or email firstname.lastname@example.org
and ask for any of the following Health Care Homes publications:
- Health Care Homes’ brochure (mainstream)
- Health Care Homes’ Patient booklet (mainstream)
- Health Care Homes’ patient card (mainstream)
- Health Care Homes’ folder (mainstream)
If you have Indigenous patients you can order:
- Health Care Homes’ Indigenous A3 poster
- Health Care Homes’ brochure (Indigenous)
- Health Care Homes’ patient card (Indigenous)
- Health Care Homes’ folder (Indigenous)
Practices can order a maximum of:
- 20 of each product for sole-trader practices
- up to 100 of each product for small practices (less than 5 GPs)
- up to 160 of each product for medium practices (5-8GPs)
- up to 200 of each product for large practices (more than 8 GPs).
- Resources for Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services (ACCHS) and Indigenous patients
- Health Care Homes patient information and consent form
- Resources for general practices
- Health Care Homes compliance and assurance